Layng quietly in fields

Layng quietly in fields
Glstening lights

Wednesday, August 12, 2026

Maybe there is light,

 

 

 

 


Today's Tids Issue 6,123 

Architecture endures: 

 

I felt a great sense of relief when Wisconsin voters went for the oponentnent of Socialist Francesca Hong, you know thwoman running for Governor there who is against Thanksgiving., How can you be American and be against Thanksgiving, the sincerest holiday of all; you know mashed potatoes and gravy and turkey and gravy and stuffing and gravy and chocolate cream pie and fudge sauce. She'd ban Cheetos the first day i office. In Wisconsin, the cheese head state 

 

Did you ever have a day where you expected something special and nothing happened. Dreamers have days like that. 

 

I'm watching these primaries where the parties pick their representatives for the November election. I believe now more than ever that in the general election it will be independents who move the needle. That makes it tough on rigid agenda candidates. 

 

How does the man in the moon get his hair cut? Eclipse it. 

 

That was for today. I missed it. 

 

The Question: 

NFL Preseason Starts tomorrow. Who do you think are the Five favorite teams to win the SB. 

 

The Headlines: 

--New Cooler CPI Inflation Reading Has Investors Liking at Stable Fed rates.  

--GOP Senators rally behind Thune After Trump Jabss at Majority leader.  

--China's Experimental Bullet Train hits $(^ mph in 5 Seconds. 

--Iran Takes Stronger Military Stance as Negotiations Pause.  

--Bill Gates Makes $540 Million Gift to Science after Feds Pull Back,. 

 

In my little corner of the world, historic preservation is a key element in preserving the integrity of societies and my cultural contentment. Now the current Advisory Council on Historic Preservation (The Federal agency charged with promoting historcal placesis looking for change that would be damaging to our culture. They want to alter the provisions that would weaken Congressional enacted protections. "The Federal Government would be able to push through changes with little or no input from affected communities." This government of ours continues to get mroe insidious 

 

Financial gurus tell me that ETFs are a better investing instrument, but not if they always go down. 

 

Pillow Boy Mike Lindell is playing the Trump fake election game. It won't be pretty and it isn't good for America. 

 

Malwarebytes warns that hackers are targeting travelers in their hotel rooms through the guest Wi-Fi connections. It is new technology that can affect a computer without the user seeing anything that appears unusal, I'm finding a cave. 

They are using the word "Desparate" in headlines about David Ellison's Warner Brother's fight. He needs a good oracle to look into the future.  

 

The Red Sox have lost four in a row just so the Patriots cafind their spotlight, 

 

If you take $2 out of an ATM that has a $2.50 fee, do you owe the machine money? 

 

 

One of the reasons travelers enjoy the beauty of European cities is because they don't let developers desecrate their culture. Too often in the US development money comes with no taste or dignity. 

 

I think people who dedicate themselves to careers in fields for which they have a passion do much better overall than those who only follow the money.  Unfortunately, today's economics don't allow that kind of free thinking.  

 

I am far from the  world's greatest golfer, but I go berserk waitingoteh Tee for slow players ahead. Basically it because my mind isn't good enough to remember how I hit the ball on previous shot. 

 

Really, Really busy day today. But all good. 

 

The Answer: 

The Rams are certainly everybody's favorite. After that we have Baltimore, Buffalo, Seattle, New England, Kansas City, Philly, LA  Chargers, Houston and Green Bay. I think the Pats are high. Chicago? Denver??  And, the Rams won't make it agains. This is according to Preseason futures and odds makers.  

 

I'll see you all tomorrow. I'll be awake. Promise? 

No comments:

Post a Comment