Today's Tids Issue 6,118
Things you don;t want to know:
These progressive victories do not represent a good trend for America. And they could be worse for Dems if they want to take back the house and senate in 3 months.
The most common Doctors in Egypt are Cairo Proctors.
The Stock markets don't seem as conjoined with interest rates as they were all spring into June. The sense is that they will rise to curb inflation that doesn't seem to be easing.
The Question:
The four top upscale steakhouse chians are The Capitol Grille, Ruth's Chris, Mortons and Smith and Wollensky. A hot newcomer is the fast-rising Brazilian Steak House, Fogo de Cao. What are the top four Casual and Value Steakhouse Chains.
The Headlines:
--Private-sector hiring fell short last month; stocks were mixed as a possible Hormuz deal breathed new life into markets, while SpaceX tumbled again.
--Proposed Iran Deal would give Iran Control over Inco miming Traffic.
--SpaceX Rocket Slams into Moon Creating Possible 16 Foot Deep Crater.
--Senate Confirms Erica Schwartzas CDC Director,
Will the impacted moon affect the tides tonight?
In Business, companies are getting away from "Peanut Butter" raises – spreading raises across all employees. Yes, they are looking at merit as the deciding factor. Progressive ownership of the USA would do away with that.
My golf game seems to come together around holes 11, 12, 13. The problem is that I am now in a 9 hole men's league
A smarter than average friend sent me a new documentary to watch: "The Jihad from wijtin" It s not a conspiracy theory. It's about something oozing beneath, a plan you can't see. With possible results, you don't want to know.
You have to wonder if US observers are seeing new ways to bring America down without war: Forest fires, social media and lettuce.
It's nice to see how the Soccer leagues around the world brought Gianni Infantino to his knees. The sport won out over the financiers/ And then we have US sports which bears no resemblance to kids playing pickup games on sandlots.
I saw the results ot a small research study. It said that 58% were alright with every possible voter voting in one party primaries regardless of party affiliation. I was shocked at hat result.
In my humble opinion, there is little harder than trying to pick out the right box of bandades in a large drug store.
I have a friend who was told by his doctor that his bloodwork looked surpisingly like a potato chip
A lot of politicians talk out of both sides of their mouth, but nobody does it with as much confidence as RFK Jr.
Cheetos and similar snacks like them are really great, but it is impossible to stop eating potato chips.
I remember going on sailing trips. When I would bring out my bag of Cheetos, my mate's faces would turn ashen and then approach me with crosses. I had to munch in the trailing dinghy during cocktail hour.
I seem to have developed this odd hip pain. It doesn't bother me at all when playing golf, but the pain is nearly unbearable when doing household chores. Weird, huh?
A couple of religious guys knocked on my door trying to sell me vacuum cleaners. They were Jehoovers Witnesses.w
The Answer.
One and two are Longhorn and Texas Roadhouse depending on whether you like fun and liveliness' (TR) or quiet dining (LH). The other two are Outback and another newcomer, the Texas centric Saltgrass Steakhouse. I used to like Outback, but it isn't here anymore.
So that's it. Eat hearty tonight and I'll see you all tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment