Layng quietly in fields

Layng quietly in fields
Glstening lights

Wednesday, October 16, 2024

Looking forward:

 

 

Today's Tids Issue 5,637 

Chocolate Peace: 

 

Today is one of those extra layer of clothing days and it will feel great. Extra layer of clothing days mean it won't be long until that great artist in the sky starts painting the forests bright yellows and reds. 

 

The US is planning to send soldiers to Israel to help with training. Remember that the US sent troops to Viet Nam to help with training.  

 

“Last year, I went fishing with Salvador Dali. He was using a dotted line. He caught every other fish.”  Steven Wright 

 

The Question: 

Richard Garfield great, great Grandson of assassinated President James A. Garfield invented a very popular nerd game. What was the name of the game?  

 

The Headlines: 

--Markets Healthy as Big Banks Report Excellent Earnings. 

--Amazin Joins Microsoft and Google in Search for best Small Nuclear Reactors. 

--SK and Ukraine say S North Korea Troops Joining Russia in Battle; SK Says Ties between NK and Russia growing Stronger. 

 

I thought of pleasant days gone by as I stood in an old-fashioned homemade candy store watching an older couple pick out their favorite chocolates together. I had to smile. 

 

Wouldn't it be great if world leaders spent more time picking out their favorite chocolates.  

 

 

If you really sit back and analyze these campaigns and don’t get caught up in emotion you realize that both say a lot that really means nothing.  

 

I'm hearing more rumblings tat are saying that Trump is the better way. Despite him. 

 

Aren't tourist meccas in the northeast supposed to slow down after Columbus Day. That is the real threat of Global Warming – longer tourist seasons. Global warming is its own worst enemy as the heat encourages people to drive more in seasons that used to be cold. 

 

Got caught up into too many things to do today. Sorry. I used to think I had a lot of time. Maybe I still do, but I'm just slower. 

 

“Whenever I think about the past it just brings back so many memories. I remember the day the candle shop burned down. Everybody just stood around and sang Happy Birthday.” --SW 

 

Sometimes I find my memory is too creative. 

 

The Answer. 

Garfield invented the most popular card table game in the world – Magic: The Gathering. It just hit a Billion in sales. 

 

See you tomorrow with a really big Tids. If I can find some things to write about 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment