Layng quietly in fields

Layng quietly in fields
Glstening lights

Wednesday, September 9, 2026

Beyond the scope

 


Today's Tids Issue 6,142 

What Stan said to Ollie: 

I have trouble beginning this mess from time to time because it is hard to condone so much of what I see and hear, and I truly hate looking at our beuatiful country world through negativity. Is the rest of the world laughing at us or are they just fed up, But then, money talks. 

 

Sepaking of notseeing, this Tids could end abruptly. I had a long day at the opthemologist and everything looks hazy. On the other hand, I hace an excuse for Tupos  

 

TV’s around here will be active tonight as the Pats open the NFL season playing teh Seahawks and the other local stations will be all over the reporting of the Primary voting I'll beexpecting crawls across the bottom of the football game screen.. An ger will have Breaking News during the most crucial play 

 

I had a delicious plate of shrimp scampi last night in deleightful little restaurant that sepcializes in seafood. But the  crab cakes were fanted by bread crumbs, Crabcakesare better with crab in them, Duh. Some people don't understand that.  But despite the charm of the restaurant, what I noticed most was what I notice in more and more restaurants, high prices; like almost $40 for haddock. Whatever happened to the $7.95 dish of scrod? 

 

The Question: 

How did two oceans become friends? 

 

The Headlines: 

--Oil Hits new high and Stocks Feel ir. 

--New Apple CEO John Ternus Introduces New Foldable Phone Today.  

--SC’s Kavanaugh Halts Missouri Repub Favored Reistrcting 

--In New Hampshire Centrist Sneaks out Win over Socialist Democrat in Dem Primary. 

--LIV Golf Files for Bankruptcy. 

--Ben Shelton of US Ousts C Reighning Champ Carlos Alcarazl Macth endedat 3:30 AM. 

--Foemer Anthropic Employee Leaves Because of Fears that Tech Companies are racing Blindly to Self-Controllable, Self improving superintelligence has a 10% chance of destroying Humanity ina Decade.  

 

With the Pats playing Seattle tonight there is zero chance I'll be watching Trump speak at this so-called midterm GOP convention, He probably thought today was a decent choice because there are no Repubs in New England or Seattle. 

 

Well, that's about it for today. 

 

Destruction of Humanity? That doesn't sound good.  

 

A tree house is the biggest insult to a tree. "Here, I killed your friend. Hold him." 

The Answer:  

They waved at each other. Yeah, bad. 

 

My eyes will be on the ball toorrow. Sorry for the thin Tids. 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment