Layng quietly in fields

Layng quietly in fields
Glstening lights

Monday, September 21, 2026

Why cudgels.

 


Today's Tids Issue 6,150 

Intent vs Finagling: 

 

I see roses  

Because I want them there. 

I see daisies  

Because they should be there. 

I see faces in the clouds 

Because I dream. 

I see a sandpipers playing in the surf, 

Because I like to laugh. 

I see smiles. 

Because I love. 

 

I’s could vote for a president who could honestly describe how he or she would unify Americans; how we could stop the shouting and improve the listening. How we could take selfishness out of the discussions. How we could understand differences and unite within similarities.  

 

No college football player is more under the microscope than Arch Manning of Texas With the hype always comes the snipe. 

 

Higher Mortgage rates seem to be slowing the real estate market with days on market increasing and prices falling. Maybe more people are realizing there are limits that make sense to budgets. Are we in a transitional period now? 

 

This Just in: Bryan Broughton DC Bureau Chief for Fox News and actimg Chair for Television Pool Consortium Just wrote: "Effective today the TV Pool will not be covering events designated as pool coverage of the President." The five pool networks are ABC, CBS, CNN, Fox News and NBC. CNN was designated for Pool coverage for today, and there will be no replacement, according to Broughton. This means there will be no Pool coverage for the President's trip to NYC. What a Mess. Broughton for the consortium adds: "No administration should restrict a mews organization because it objects to its reporting." 

 

The Question: 

What are the Ten most popular logos in the US? 

 

The Headlines: 

--All Eyes Moving Towards Thursday Meeting between Xi and Trump and Dinner with most Key Tech Execs. 

--Markets to Open Higher; Oil Prices Falling; Paramount-Warner Brother's Talks Movign Forward; Nike Becoming Favorite of "Bears" as Forecasts for Revenue and Earnings are reduced Significantly. 

--Ahead of Tuesday UN Speech, Trump to Meet with Zelensky, New UK PM Burnham and NYC Mayor Mamdani,  

--CNN, MS Now and Politico Sue Trump over WH Banning,  

--US Warns Citizens to in Middle East to be Aware of Escalating War activities from Houthis anPossibility of US New Attacks 

--1.9 Million Japanese Urged to Evacuate as Monster Typhoon Bares down on Island Nation.  

--German Chancellor Merz Center Right Party Suffers Damaging Losses. He Vows to Stay . 

 

It's easy to believe this morning's headline: "There were no surprises in the Russia election"... If you get my drift. 

 

The US Constitution with the Bill of Rights is not a pamphlet of guidelines about how the government may or may not operate at the digression of a official in charge. It is the essence of a country designed for the people. of the people, by the peopleAnd the protections for those people 

 

Banning reporters does not change facts.  

 

I listen to the melodies and create my own words. It's the music that moves you. 

 

You gotta believe there are a lot of college football fans who enjoyed seeing LSU lose. It's too bad the team has to suffer when it is all about one man.  

 

The Miami Dolphins were the only team to live up to their bottom of the heap ranking getting crushed by San Fran. The Browns and Raiders exceeded dire predictions, and the Titans nearly didWhich just says the NFL has professional players on every team capable of excellent play. It;s the old "On any given Sunday" things, except now it could be any day of the week.  

 

Every generation wants their own Logo, and the "Swoosh" may not be for Gen Z. 

 

If Americans were finally united again, there wouldn't be any anger for politicians to provoke and run upon.  

 

I guess we're going to have pretty much a rainy week here, but nothing like the flooding of the Midwest. We may weep because we can't play cornhole in the back yard, but our houses won't be floating away.  

 

I remember the days when I knew just about everybody and everything that won or lsot  an Emmy. Now barely have seen a name. It seems as though if you aren't quirky or on streaming, you're not getting noticed 

 

I didn't watch 60 Mins last night because the Clancy story has run its course with me. But, I do feel sorry for the husband who lost three children and whwas unjustly savaged on the irresponsible viral internet.  

 

The internet can bring out the worst and the best in people but the worst get all the news.  

 

With America already situated on Greenland with Thule (Pituffik) Air Base, a sensible deal could have been made from the beginning without the threats and bullying. The base has been there since 1951, and the land even with a new agreement remains under Greenland and Denmark ownership. 

 

Ed Sheeren is a musician and the internet wants to turn him into an agitator. Be happpy with his music. "Thinking Out Loud" can get you in trouble. 

 

The Answer: 

Apple is number one. The rest in order are McDonalds, Coca Cola, Nike Starbucks, Google, Facebook, Adidas, Amazon and You Tube. FacebookHow about Cheetos. That stands for something. 

 

Well, we're off to a fun week, right? 

Issue 6,150 

 

I see roses  

Because I want them there. 

I see daisies  

Because they should be there. 

I see faces in the clouds 

Because I dream. 

I see a sandpipers playing in the surf, 

Because I like to laugh. 

I see smiles. 

Because I love. 

 

I’s could vote for a president who could honestly describe how he or she would unify Americans; how we could stop the shouting and improve the listening. How we could take selfishness out of the discussions. How we could understand differences and unite within similarities.  

 

No college football player is more under the microscope than Arch Manning of Texas With the hype always comes the snipe. 

 

Higher Mortgage rates seem to be slowing the real estate market with days on market increasing and prices falling. Maybe more people are realizing there are limits that make sense to budgets. Are we in a transitional period now? 

 

This Just in: Bryan Broughton DC Bureau Chief for Fox News and actimg Chair for Television Pool Consortium Just wrote: "Effective today the TV Pool will not be covering events designated as pool coverage of the President." The five pool networks are ABC, CBS, CNN, Fox News and NBC. CNN was designated for Pool coverage for today, and there will be no replacement, according to Broughton. This means there will be no Pool coverage for the President's trip to NYC. What a Mess. Broughton for the consortium adds: "No administration should restrict a mews organization because it objects to its reporting." 

 

The Question: 

What are the Ten most popular logos in the US? 

 

The Headlines: 

--All Eyes Moving Towards Thursday Meeting between Xi and Trump and Dinner with most Key Tech Execs. 

--Markets to Open Higher; Oil Prices Falling; Paramount-Warner Brother's Talks Movign Forward; Nike Becoming Favorite of "Bears" as Forecasts for Revenue and Earnings are reduced Significantly. 

--Ahead of Tuesday UN Speech, Trump to Meet with Zelensky, New UK PM Burnham and NYC Mayor Mamdani,  

--CNN, MS Now and Politico Sue Trump over WH Banning,  

--US Warns Citizens to in Middle East to be Aware of Escalating War activities from Houthis anPossibility of US New Attacks 

--1.9 Million Japanese Urged to Evacuate as Monster Typhoon Bares down on Island Nation.  

--German Chancellor Merz Center Right Party Suffers Damaging Losses. He Vows to Stay . 

 

It's easy to believe this morning's headline: "There were no surprises in the Russia election"... If you get my drift. 

 

The US Constitution with the Bill of Rights is not a pamphlet of guidelines about how the government may or may not operate at the digression of a official in charge. It is the essence of a country designed for the people. of the people, by the peopleAnd the protections for those people 

 

Banning reporters does not change facts.  

 

I listen to the melodies and create my own words. It's the music that moves you. 

 

You gotta believe there are a lot of college football fans who enjoyed seeing LSU lose. It's too bad the team has to suffer when it is all about one man.  

 

The Miami Dolphins were the only team to live up to their bottom of the heap ranking getting crushed by San Fran. The Browns and Raiders exceeded dire predictions, and the Titans nearly didWhich just says the NFL has professional players on every team capable of excellent play. It;s the old "On any given Sunday" things, except now it could be any day of the week.  

 

Every generation wants their own Logo, and the "Swoosh" may not be for Gen Z. 

 

If Americans were finally united again, there wouldn't be any anger for politicians to provoke and run upon.  

 

I guess we're going to have pretty much a rainy week here, but nothing like the flooding of the Midwest. We may weep because we can't play cornhole in the back yard, but our houses won't be floating away.  

 

I remember the days when I knew just about everybody and everything that won or lsot  an Emmy. Now barely have seen a name. It seems as though if you aren't quirky or on streaming, you're not getting noticed 

 

I didn't watch 60 Mins last night because the Clancy story has run its course with me. But, I do feel sorry for the husband who lost three children and whwas unjustly savaged on the irresponsible viral internet.  

 

The internet can bring out the worst and the best in people but the worst get all the news.  

 

With America already situated on Greenland with Thule (Pituffik) Air Base, a sensible deal could have been made from the beginning without the threats and bullying. The base has been there since 1951, and the land even with a new agreement remains under Greenland and Denmark ownership. 

 

Ed Sheeren is a musician and the internet wants to turn him into an agitator. Be happpy with his music. "Thinking Out Loud" can get you in trouble. 

 

The Answer: 

Apple is number one. The rest in order are McDonalds, Coca Cola, Nike Starbucks, Google, Facebook, Adidas, Amazon and You Tube. FacebookHow about Cheetos. That stands for something. 

 

Well, we're off to a fun week, right? 

No comments:

Post a Comment