Today;s Tids Issue 6,137
Senseless drumbeat:
Things may look eve more unusual than usual in the weeks to come as almost everything in governments will be designed to win votes in November. If you bought one of those old 1950’s ABomb shelters, get in it.
I havw to interrupt Tids writing to watch a guy climb at least a hundred foot tree in my back yard. He is going to take it down, I have no idea how he will do itl We take so much for granted in this USA of ours. Too often too many forget about a lot of people in this world who do things for us and we never know who it is or how talented they must be to accomplish it. So, thanks to all those faces we never see, and what they do so we can all live in the comfort and safety resulting from their skills and talents.
I would like to thank everybody that stuck by my side for those five long minutes my house didn't have internet.
The Question:
Every day has events in its history. What are five events for today?
The Headlines:
--Stocks Move Upward But Bond Yields Temper Tech Stock Movement; Uber Cuts 3,300 Employees.
--Goldman Warns of Lower Returns in 2027
--Clancy Killing of Children Trial Still has Jury Deadlocked; Judge may Now Rule Mistrial if Deadlock Continues.
--Chevron Invests $7 Billion I Venezuela Oil Deal; World Oil Experts Say it wild Take $100 Billion to Make Fields Productive.
What bothers me is this obsession with “rigged” elections. There is no better way to diminish election credibility than continually demonizing them. It is not good for America. Itb is a cancer on national confidence.
I have always felt during this reawakening of the Red Sox is that they have made it this far on their young pitching and if their pitching would hold up they can be a factor. Their pitching isn’t holding up.
The headline read, “AI lives in the cloud and eats electricity on the ground” That's why HCWC is intriguing to investors. It's nice to hear electricity is grounded. Oops. I couldn’t resist. But HCWC is the symbol for Host Digital Infrastructure. You know the new infrastructure for the AI age. I don't know that much about it. I should have ended with the bad pun.
The USS Lincoln made its first port of call in 250 days in Pattaya Thailand. It could be a little crazy there.
Watching a guy take down a hundred foot tree is not good for the progress of Tids.
Today, Trump issued a $1 Gold coin with you-know-who;s face on it. The current price of gold is $4,4i17. The $1 cold coin price isn’t going to coveer it, Or else it is a really, really good deal. But, there is no gold at all in that coin.
Tree is down. Very proficient.
Whoever stole my copy of Microsoft Office, I will hunt you down and I will make you pay... You have my Word!
The new marriage trend is definitely going to Micro- Weddings. Yes, the younger population is figuring out that weddings have become far too expensive, that all that money could be put to better use. Pendulums swing.
Did you hear there is a coin shortage in America? We're running out of common cents.
The Answer:
One you probably don’t remember is when Cicero stabbed Antony. A really big one was the great London fire of 1666. The Devil!! Alexander Hamilton became first Treasurer with the establishment of the US Treasury in 1789. It was significant that Great Briatin and all its global colonies accepted the Gregorian calendar, But the real biggie was the the WWII officially ended. Happy Victory, E-v-e-r-y-b-o-d-y>
See you tomorrow. No trees,
No comments:
Post a Comment