A suit has been filed by a woman against a regional, 29 store Coffee House chain, MayLou's, claiming that all of the employees seem to be young, attractive women. That's it. So, are we looking at our next major dependent group being Old, Unattractive People? What if the a company decided to hire upbeat, smiling employees to be the interface with their customers. Would the morose, unsmiling grouches sue for equal opportunity?

The impatient have a severe wait problem.

I am finding that reading the morning paper on an IPad isn't so bad any more as papers have adjusted efficiently to the medium. It's good except for one thing: The IPad doesn't catch my morning muffin crumbs like the paper. Maybe the next step would be to incorporate within the newspaper apps an electronic beam that identifies and zaps crumbs in mid-air! Incoming!

The Question:
George Stephanopoulis says a President Obama campaign insider told him that what they worry about most are "torpedoes" beyond their control that could sink the campaign. Name 4 bombs that Repubs are praying for!

The Headlines:
--Doubts About Europe, China And USA Heading Into Weekend Will Tend To Push Markets Down Today.
--Romney Pulls In More Cash In May Than President; Enthusiastic Giving Best Evidence Of Party Jelling Behind Mitt.
--Rand Paul Endorses Romney But Likes dad Better.
--Celts Get Bombed By Labron.
--2012 Spring Warmest On Record.
--Chicago baker Wants His Dough; Baker Files Suit To Be Included In Mega Millions Dispersal.
--Weather center Says 50% Chance El Nino Will return This Year.
--Bomb Kills 19 In Northern Pakistan.

Interestingly, one of the main worries about the Japan tsunami junk arriving upon our beautiful northwestern shore are the hitchhikers that may have tagged along. Little foreign species that when released in our waters could upset the ecological balance.

I was real happy to see Red Sox pitcher Clay Buchholz do so well last night. The so called Boston sports media icons have been all over him mainly because he was a friend of Josh Beckett, the pitcher who they have set up as their new dart board for ratings purposes. But, they have terribly wronged Buchholz with their elitist snickering -- never acknowledging that the  pitcher was fighting to regain form after significant surgery. His last two outings have been beautiful.

Bernanke says retaining Bush tax cuts could save US from falling off cliff into recession.  Sounds like the economy is in precarious position. I'm thinking overweight Sergeant Orville P. Snorkel hanging onto a tiny plant on the side of a precipitous cliff hoping that Beetle Baily will come to the rescue!

Bill Clinton is sorta recanting some of his recent opinions and President Obama is shakin' his head wondrin' what the hell is happenin'. Maybe Clinton and Trump should form their own third party. How much fun would that be watching to see how they determine who runs for Prez and who gets the Veep position. Clinton-Trump.

Reading between the Lines Movie reviews:
--Alex, Marty, Melman and Gloria are still fighting the battle to get home to NYC. This segment of the adventure takes them and their hilarious pals to Europe where they join and eventually rehabilitate a circus. Madagascar fans will continue to enjoy the romp.
--Prometheus looks like a prequel to a prequel of Alien. Same director Ridley Scott has a team of explorers discovering a clue to the origins of mankind.They go into the darkest corners of the earth fighting a terrifying battle (Terrifying for audience too) to save the future of the human race. (Too bad they couldn't weed out litterers along they way.) It sounds like one of those hands over the eyes, things that go boo in the night, scary Sifi films.
--Bel Ami has the hero using his considerable wits in 1890's Paris going from cockroach filled slums and the arms of prostitutes into the bedrooms of the rich and the halls of political power and wealth. Could be a good one.

The Conscience: Chapter 1 continues.  --
I could barely understand the southern voices as I slithered through the sweaty bodies towards the stage. I knew nobody. My friend Jason introduced me to a couple of his Mobile friends, but I could see that this here Yankee was not in their future. 
  Fats got louder has I approached the stage. He was smiling like he always did and thumping away at the familiar tune on his piano. I started to smile along with him. Maybe a smile will cut through this oppressive heat. And the fog from five warm beers. I started to relax and listen to the music when I heard, saw commotion to my right. There was Willie in a circle of people clapping to the rhythm of Fats, doing what he called the Dirty Boogie. It was a crotch centric set of gyrations that always made people laugh up North, and actually elevated him to icon status. My northern friends tried to match Willie in this expressive, almost erotic dance rooted in slave quarters, but could never slither like my roommate. But here, I saw women enter the ring trying to match Willie and while pretty good, Willie still remained the champ.
  "Hey," a voice behind me spoke softly, "aren't you the guy that Jason introduced me to last night at the party in my house?" I turned around and saw a dark haired women about my age who I remembered being the center of attention last night. Maybe it was because she knew where the booze was hidden. But she seemed pleasant too. She was pretty good looking with dark hair tied behind her, and welcoming dark eyes. 
  "Why sure. I'm Jeffery Morgan." I smiled a bit. "I'm the Yankee!"
  She smiled and stuck out her hand. I shook it. It felt nice. You don't look so bad for one of them.

The Answer: 1. the voters in Greece and their action's affect upon the Euro-Zone and subsequently the US economy. 2. Ben Bernanke beyond the reach of the Presidency doing or not doing what he does. 3.Possible Israeli action against Iran. 4. the independent opinion-ations of Bill Clinton. Of course, Repubs can't wait for or expect a lucky break. the President is not good for the country. Period. And the message has to be hammered home.

Can you spare a dime or dollar my Brother.
I've been down for drinkin' too much swill
So If you can and several others will!
I'll put it all on "I'll have another"!

Have a terrific weekend Everybody!! See you sometime Monday