Layng quietly in fields

Layng quietly in fields
Glstening lights

Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Excuse me for being misguided and unloving.




Today's Tids Issue 3,623
For Creamy Custard Filling:

Sometimes you just have to let your emotions fly
Whether it is for tender romance, or unwavering love.
Or against a runaway society unbridled on high.
But we must look beyond man and cast eyes above.
For the laws that were written for Moses that day
Still are the best guide for all who trod on this earth,
For living in unity with all, in a kind, civilized way.
To value pure love; What marriage and family are worth.

Did you know that yesterday was Atheist Solidarity Day? It must have been cloudy.

Obama has transferred more guilt onto the shoulders of Americans than Nuns in a fifties grammar school.

The Question:
What are the incomes that define economic categories “Rich”, Upper Middle Class”, “Middle Class”, “Lower Middle”  and “Poor”. What are the percentages of each category in America?

The Headlines:
--Yellen Minimizes recession Threat; Stocks Open Higher.
--Coast Guard Combing Florida West Cost Waters Seeing Missing Sailboat Wirth Father And Three Kids Aboard.
--Repub Leadership “Freaked Out” Over Trumps Lack Of Funding.
--Merged Duel Wildfires Force Evacuations Outside LA.
--Brits Gear Up For Tomorrow’s Brexit Voting Day; New Polls Show The Gap Has Narrowed To Toss-Up; Queen Tweets Birthday Thank You Notes.
--Lightning Strikes In India Kill 79, Injure 20.

Today is National Chocolate Éclair Day. I’m in! Actually, it is kind of a sweet and sour Wednesday as It is also Fried Onions day. Chow!

The Associated Press found that many of those anti Trump accusations in Hillary’s “Economic” speech, blindly, and lovingly, reported by the big three nightly news stations, were non-factual, or in more direct terms, lies.

I don’t how to say this in today’s new, polite society with more street killings and mob antagonization, but most of the late night shooters have Hispanic sounding names. But then, most of the terror acts of violence have Middle East sounding names. But, I guess it doesn’t mean anything. God, now I feel awful.

I live in an active fairly cosmopolitan small city, and the banshee and hyenic style screams at night makes it feel more like a jungle. There is nothing more out of control than young white men who have drank every bar in town dry.

In real love, there is an awful lot of truth.

Why the Tids Are Occasionally Late, Department:
My computer is old and tender like me,
With too much data crammed in its head
So some days I just watch my pal sleep;
And I lie on my back for a nap in my bed.

When things get normal*, I’m going to refresh all the pics in the Tids on line Blog and get you to read there more often. http//:worldviewetc.blogspot.com. *Normal: When I have less than two things on my mind.

Actually, I feel a little like I’m stealing when I listen to a tune on YouTube. That’s about as daring as I get.

There is a strange legal case around here about a girl.17 years old at the time, who used texting to talk her casual boyfriend into committing suicide. First she texted him repeatedly to kill himself. When he finally consented to do the deed, but backed out during the ordeal, she attacked him again with texts until he returned the carbon monoxide filled car. There are many legal ramifications to this case, mostly centered around being tried as a juvenile or adult. But, you got to be amazed at the defense which is saying that “Her texting is free Speech protected by the Constitution and therefore does not constitute a crime”! Yikes. BTW, the texts are all firmly captured on the dead boy’s phone.

I could have been a great defense lawyer as I continually see things that are not there.

Have you noticed that my computer finally woke up and changed my paragraphing. I have no idea what to do.

The Answer:
“Rich is considered family income over $350,000 and is 1.79% of the Population. “Upper Middle Class” (29.36% is between $100K and $349,999. “Middle Class” (32.01%) - $50K to $99.999. “Lower Middle” (17.08%) - $30K to %49.999. “Poor” (19.76%) – 0 to $29.999. “Upper Middle Class” is the fastest growing segment.

Be kind to a Pink Flamingo tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment