Layng quietly in fields

Layng quietly in fields
Glstening lights

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Americans create jobs!

Today's Tids Issue 2,371
Opening Stuff:

Even when the clouds are gray and the Ocean is a murky, forbidding black, the seaside never loses the exhilaration of the cleansing salt air.

It was nice to read that the two sides in the NFL talks are making progress. That an un-named source says it could be resolved by July 4th! And then I read that first time since these secret negotiations began several weeks ago, they have let the lawyers back in the room. Can you say train wreck.

Deep down in my gut I know the short sellers are coming. I wonder if Paul Revere had a message for them too.

The Question: 
John Beluschi and Dan Ackroid were a great team. Give me some of your favorite Beluschi/Ackroid chaacters as a team and as individuals.

The Headlines:
--Greek Debt Worries Critical; Stocks Drop.
--Syrian Army Moves To take Second Rebel Town.
--China Joins Russia As Ally Against US Missile Shield.
--Ancient Playboy Hefner Dumped At Altar By Hesitant Bunny.
--Pakistan Arrests 5 CIA Informants; Group Provided Info On Bin Laden Hideout.
--Prosecution Ends Case In Anthony trial.

Back to More Stuff:
The good news for Clevelanders is that if Lebron had stayed, he would have probably blown their championship hopes too.

Whoops! The AP reports that the CIA is building a "Secret" base in Yemen. As Doris Day would have sung, "Your secret is no secret any more." There is too much media.

The more the government gets out of the way, the better the chance that bright entrepreneurial Americans will create businesses and bring new jobs to the economy. That is the way it works...Period!

One of the things I have noticed as I recover from my Hospital stint, is that as I attempt to reacquire the golf segment of my life, my weakened swing slows me down and the ball goes farther and straighter.

There are reports out their that the so-called Elite branch of our society is looking for a candidate, and Huntsman is moving to the top of their favorites list.

I've been paying attention to the Casey Anthony trial. And, I have to agree with many experts that the substance of the physical evidence is suspect. But, her outrageous lies tell me she is guilty of something. And I think it is the murder of her child.

The Answer: John Belushi was Captain Ned, Frank Leary, Jake Blues, Jeff Widette, Kevin, Kuldroth, Larry Farber, Lowel Brock, Matt Cooper, Pete, Samarai Futaba and Steve Bushakis. Of course Ackroid joined Belushi as Elwood Blues. He was also Arthur, Beldar Conehead, Bob Widette, Dave Mabel, E.Buzz Miller, George, Irwin Mainway, Jack Neehauser, Jason, Jimmy Joe Red Sky, Leonard Plinth Garnell, Mel, Mike Medoza, Ray, Sheriff Brady, Floyd Hunger, Joe, Joseph Franklin and Yortek Festrunk. I always paid attention when Jake and Elwood started dancin. Loved them.

This... has been one of those days.

No comments:

Post a Comment