Layng quietly in fields

Layng quietly in fields
Glstening lights

Wednesday, September 9, 2015

I think I’m looking forward to standing in rain.


Today's Tids Issue 3,418
Opening Stuff:

When air is heavy with humidity
I lose significant mental lucidity
But when the air becomes breezily
My brain works better, rather easily.

So, in an effort to take the spotlight away from  her sloppiness in creating a private email system, Hillary has decided to make a major speech on how good a bad Iran deal is for America. Good judgment for a presidential candidate. She would make great decisions on a 3:00AM “Red Phone” call.

An artist, writer and musician are exactly the same as the scientist who innovates by pushing aside boundaries.

By the way, many of the Dems who finally threw in support for the Iran Deal say they aren’t really sure it is a good deal. This was WH arm twisting at its finest.

The Question:
Who was the youngest ever Queen of England?

The Headlines:
--Market Up; US Jobs In July surge; Wall Street Pushing Fed To Lay Off rate Hike; World Bank Agrees On No Hike..
--Large Russian Military Transport Planes Landing In Syria.
--Congress Opens Hearings On Planned Parenthood.
--Hillary Urged By Adviser To Take “Deal” To Avoid Email Prosecution; Making Jokes About Email Not Going Over Well With Increasingly Serious Justice Department; Hillary Apologizes…With Qualifications.
--Iran’s Khamenei Iterates Distrust Of US; Will Do No More Negotiations With Evil USA; No Nuke Deal Until Sanctions Lifted; Says Israel Will Not Exist In 25 Years.

The big News is the debut of Steven Colbert. I have seen adjectives like “Weird”, “Edgy”, “Wild”, Funny”, Creative”, and reviews that are in general quite favorable. Jimmy Fallon had better get to work.

There’s something fishy about AGT when one judge seems to have an agenda that primarily feeds his own ego. He certainly didn’t coincide with this observer’s reaction to excellent performances (Nr fellow judges). In several instances last night he told very good performers that they can’t win, instantly putting a big negative in the backs of voter’s minds. This would tend to make his predictions a self-fulfilling prophecy. Anyhow, my favorite acts were Paul Zerdin, Daniella Mass, Freelusion, Sharon Irvng, and Three Shades of Blue. Alicia Michilli  should be one of the finalists. I didn’t like Pif the last time but he won me over last night. Uzeyer I like a lot, and his error last night does not change my mind. I think Alondra Santo  is very talented. Gary Vider is pleasant at times, but he rarely makes me laugh. And I’m just not interested at all in the Regurgitator. I felt a little  underwhelmed last night. I think I enjoyed Mass most

Some say that the Kim Davis case may have been good for a freedom of religion constitutional debate if she had exhibited a better sense of the sanctity of marriage in her own life.

If you watch the Hill closely, most of her denials about anything regarding the many things she has been accused of over the years are couched in lawyer-speak. And yesterday she used the favorite ploy of scam artists and politician with hands in the cookie jar -- “I made a Mistake”! -- as in I’m sorry I got caught. What’s next, going on the campaign trail lying on a gurney, ala mafia kings in court house appearances? Did I say “lying” on a gurney? Oops!

The Answer:
Mary I, also known as “Mary Queen of Scots” began her reign at just 6 days old.

See you all tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment