Layng quietly in fields

Layng quietly in fields
Glstening lights

Friday, March 30, 2018

The skies opened. the light shone.



Today's Tids Issue 4,094
For Easter Morn:

Easter is quite the amazing day. It is special for believers as well as of all sorts of non-believers and deniers. It’s a day that represents the purest of love. A day that does not discriminate against a single soul on Earth. It is day of new beginnings equally for all races, genders, religions, societal layers; for every single person that lives. It is the day where hope is reality. It is the perfect day; one without hate or differences.

I have written about Easter many ways over the years, but in every effort, I always see pure blue heavens and radiant sun. I see it through eyes uncluttered. I don’t challenge, I accept. I feel a calling, an uplifting. I feel my heart weep tears of joy.

Simple words maybe imperfect for a day that is perfection. I grope for expressions that might be worthy of the moment so grand. In the end, I always return to Mahler, to define the emotions. Happy Easter, E-v-e-r-y-b-o-d-y. Caress a Peep. Love thy neighbors as if they were yourself.



No comments:

Post a Comment