Layng quietly in fields

Layng quietly in fields
Glstening lights

Wednesday, October 10, 2018

It shouldn’t be that hard.



Today's Tids Issue 4,233
For Simplicity:

What’s so hard about reading – “EZ Pass only, No cash”.

As long as there are students going to college in Washington DC, then we will continue to have protest rallies.

Nikki Haley for President.

I love it when shirts turn plaid in the Fall.

The Question:
Ok, see if you can come up with the punchline to this one: “A guy goes to a psychiatrist, ‘Doc I keep having these alternating recurring dreams. First, I’m a teepee and then I’m a wigwam, then I’m a teepee and then I’m a wigwam. It’s driving me crazy. What’s wrong with me?”


The Headlines:
--Michael Begins hits Panhandle As Cat 4 Brute; 31 Foot Waves Attack Florida Coast, 165 Mph Winds Rock SUV’s; Cost Expected To Reach Over $30 Billion.
Stocks Plunge 500 Points; Nasdaq At 3 Month Low; Techs Lead Fall; IMF Negative View Of Global Economics Spurs Drop; PPI In Line With Expectations.
--Turkey Newspaper Shows Photos Of Saudi “Assassination Squad” Near Where Reporter Khashoggi Disappeared.
--Leftist Protestors Take Over Portland Street.
--Good Ole’ Sears Readies For bankruptcy.
--Driver Of Deadly Limo Had Complained To His Wife About Unsafe Vehicles.

Alas, Chief Wahoo is gone…but definitely not forgotten.

Hillary said yesterday that democrats can’t be civil right now. Hmmm. I don’t believe I’ve seen a civil democrat in months, and she has been among the least kind.

Today is much too hot. It has definitely interrupted my body readjustment for winter progress.

Too many singers doing the same old thing has been blurring my mind lately while watching the The Voice. Last night I kind of enjoyed Jake Wells, even though Funsho was the out and out favorite of gushing judges. Note: In a mini vote, Jake Wells was the dominant vote getter. The previous night brought a long list of average performers, but was saved by Kaley Hill and Kirk Jay. So, basically, I’m saying that I can hardly wait for the battle segments and the always pleasant duets.

Last night’s Sox- Ya-Ya game had Sox fans hanging by their fingernails from the Charles River Bridge. Ace Reliever?

The Dems were all over Trump for his swearing-in ceremony for Kavanaugh, obviously forgetting that their saintly Prez Obama did exactly the same thing for Sotomayor. It’s too bad too many voters can only remember the moment.

People who accept a “Friend” request from Lizzie Borden could be hacked.

In case you are looking for a good cocktail party conversation, names floated to replace Nikki H are Dina Powell, Joe Lieberman and Ivanka Trump. Maxine Waters would be a surprise.

I think one of the worst things to occur in American social relationships and general business effective are “Reply to all” eMails.

I think we all spend too much time worry about things that are really quite simple. Most all of these anxious decisions are not going to cause Armageddon.

The Answer:
I know you got this one: The doc replies, “It’s very simple. You’re two tents.”

That may be bad, but not as bad as losing 500 point in the stock market. Sleep well.









No comments:

Post a Comment