Layng quietly in fields

Layng quietly in fields
Glstening lights

Tuesday, April 11, 2023

Into an Eden.

 


Today's Tids Issue 5,407 

Before the clouds: 

 

 

These are the days when you just seem to stop and stare to see things budding everywhere. And flowers finally bursting open. Beautiful naïve daffodils and magnolias that have never heard the agony of humans belittling humans. It’s refreshing to see and feel innocence again.  

 

Boy to father: “Dad, can you explain a total eclipse to me.” Father: “No sun.” 

 

If you think the Stock Market has been confused for about a year or more, wait until Q1 earnings come in starting this week. There are just so many bandages corporate accountants can apply until the truth about real operations seeps out. They are calling this a possible “Earning's Recession”. Big banks report Friday. 

 

With social media, the old WWII phrase, “Loose lips sink ships: maybe more relevant than ever with the possible end game even more devastating.   

 

 

The Question: 

As bad as the world seems to today, we may never have experienced the evil of the concentration camps of Germany. Name the three most famous encampments of death. 

 

The Headlines: 

--Markets Mute as Investors Consider Soon to be Announced Inflation data.  

--Fifth Person Dies from Louisville Bank Shooting’ 

--Al Jaffe, Long Tine Mad Mag Cartoonist, Dies at 102. 

Pentagon Data Leak May Have been through Gamer’s Chat Room.  

 

 

Will the infrastructure ever be able to catch up with the demands for a no carbon world? 

 

I use a laptop for typing alongside a large screen to priovide my info. My screen all of sudden stopped working. I have tried every stimulant known to amateur technogeeks including a quick kick and it just lays there blanks and dark So my phone is my new info source.   

 

The next time you feel useless, remember that you can always be helpful as a bad example. 

 

Al Jaffe made me smile. 

 

As you walk along in society, remember we have always walked alongside somebody whose mind may be slipping away. Today though, it may be slipping away with a gun.  

 

When I write this thing, I am sensitive to the fact that only I am me and that all of you are only you. That occasionally saves me from being a total fool. 

 

They don’t have Tee times at this little golf course by the sea where I play golf. The key to avoiding crowds in the spring is to bcgin play just as the cold of the night thinks about turning warmer and before the masses decide it is looking like it is warm enough to play 

 

The Webb telescope seems to be telling scientists that they really don’t know as much about the universe as they thought they did.  

 

India will soon be passing China in population, and within a smaller land area. So how come they don’t seem to want to scare the bejesus out of the rest of the world with military might. Maybe Ghandhi's philosophy was kinder than Mau’s. 

 

I keep on getting notices on my Phones, “Junk Files Detected”. Maybe it’s time to give up the Tids! 

 

If Spell-Check is an example of AI, then I’m not interested. 

 

The Answer: 

There were six “Death Camps”, Extermination Camps; or “Killing Centers” as they were described. The six are Chelmno, Belzec, Sobibor, Treblinka, Majdenek and Auschwitz-Birkenau. It makes me sick every time I think of them. Just never forget how evil a human can be. 

 

I aways overpack when I go away for a day or two. A lot of it is charging cords.  

 

I feel like a little rock today. I always liked this song. But I don’t agree with the lyrics. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment