Layng quietly in fields

Layng quietly in fields
Glstening lights

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

I see.


Today's Tids Issue 2,836
Opening Stuff:

It's amazing what an imagination can bring to your day. You may  go anywhere; Find something new to play. Even on days that are cold and dark, you can feel the sea at Brenton Park. Feel the winds off Lake Michigan or play for the team of which you're a fan. Your fertile mind an let you feel the life beneath the sea, or glory at the avian world high above the trees. Your imagination is a special thing to have. It can whisk you to the sky, or just be soothing, like a calming salve.

Since beginning of the formation of the United States of America, the philosophy underlying this great creation, which in many ways changed the world and gave hope those millions scattered throughout....was restraint of Government.

My golf ball rolled toward mother geese, giving kids their words.
The goslings scurried as I neared; They're mighty cute little birds.
Then I realized as I walked...they grow up, leaving us their turds.

The Question:
Gallop has surveyed Americans to see which foreign countries they liked most and least. Name the top five for each.

The Headlines:
--Eric Holder Sits Before Congress; Expects Tough Questions On Broad Range Of Government Intrusions.
--Techs Lead Wall Street Rally Again; Google Shares Top $900.
--Detroit On Brink Of Bankruptcy.
Cleveland rapist And General All-Around Monster To Plead Not Guilty.
--Google On Center Stage With new Array Of Manically TechnoStuff; New Goodies For 900 Million With Android To Include Phone, Streaming Music And Gaming Tools.
---Ongoing Eurozone Problems, Severe Budget Cutting Has Germany And France Feuding; Swiss Limit Worker Permits For Those From Other EU Countries.

I think the voting fans got it right last night on The Voice. I thought Blake singing with his team and the Girls of Adam with Lady Antebellum were very entertaining performances. My favorites going forward are Sarah, Judith, The Swon Brothers and Michelle Chamuel. But, it's hard not to like any of the remaining six like Danielle, Holly, Amber and Sasha. Joisah will do with the woman, and he plays to that strength. Kris has a voice with unique range, and handles it well. He will be tough the competition, maybe in the background sometimes, but a good choice for dark horse. Unlike AI, I would be comfortable with any of the candidates winning,

I like that commercial for Infinity with all of the colorful woolen clothes unraveling and the theme, "Liberate yourself from Winter." Also Catchy for me are the VW test drive ads.

Actually, the recent days of Spring have me looking for my flannel shirts again.

The White House is in plausible deny-ability mode. When the main man is on the campaign trail or elsewhere out of the WH for long periods of time, it is possible he wasn't there when of all the things were going down, and as he repeatedly proclaims, is news to him, But here's the deal, the man in charge may have no participation in anything nefarious, but he is the person who creates the environment in which all others operate. And, based on some of the constitution bashing situations that have come to light it is quite possible when he rallies his troops for a pep talk he is creating a culture of permissiveness -- nothing is as important as having me in the White House and accomplishing my agendas.

It's wonderful, to see friends eyes light up when you mention the return of "24"!

IRSGate Tids:
Senator Carl Levin should have been doing more, it appears, for the once mighty Detroit. It seems though he was more interested in Conservative Non-Porfits, So I'm not surprised to learn that he was one who asked the IRS to segregate and investigate the Right leaning groups. Frankly, I'm not surprised that this creepier than the average Senator would do such a thing. Other notes about IRSGate: --Labor Union backed Nonprofits forming rapidly at the same time were not given a look from those eagle eyed intimidators at the revenue agency, --Boehner says this investigation should not lead to people resigning but people going to jail. --- New report says that religeous groups, including Billy Graham's Evangelistic Asso. and a 180 year Old baptist Newspaper were also targeted.

Patrict Henry said, "The Constitution is not an instrument to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the Government.

Hmmm, wouldn't this mean that the creation of the IRS was an illegal law making effort.

The Answer:
Americans like quite a bit Canada (96%), Australia (93%), Great Britain (90% -- Probably up today after Harry and Cameron), Germany, (86%) and Japan (80%). France, India and Israel are 6,7,8. The least liked is Duh -- Iran at 11%,. the rest of not so hot are North Korea, Afghanistan, Pakistan and Syria..with Palestine (Wherever it is) just outside that loower group.

Sometimes I think that I can fly like that sally Field; Or stand my ground as armies march, against the battleax I wield; And other days I forget myself and only want to give; The best I find within my mind, are ways to help all otthers live.

I think today I was bitten by a Hallmark card.

Love the rest of your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment