Layng quietly in fields

Layng quietly in fields
Glstening lights

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Illegal immigration is a crime.

Today's Tids Issue 2,185
Opening Stuff:
This Arizona thing just has to get to the Supreme Court. The feds have been giving lip service to those concerned about law breaking immigrants. Allowing groups of enablers to paint the concerned as racists. The media has allowed the agendized to demagogue the issue without a mere shrug of disbelief. Will the country ever return to reality?

If I were the ABA, I’d start looking seriously at some of the creative defenses being used by the brethren in the courtrooms. For instance, the Blago team used the “Stupid” defense – Our client was not smart enough to know what he was doing. Yikes. And then down in Louisville at the Pitino Sex/Extortion show, the prosecution is using a combo of “The devil made me do it” and the famous Clinton “I didn’t inhale” maneuver. The “:Coach” said yeah, I had sex but “very briefly”! (But, did you have fun Rick!) Of course down on the US border states slews of lawyers have convinced themselves that criminal acts are good. And so it goes. Law has become a way to get around good ole’ common sense…and for that matter…law.

The Question:
What are ten common phrases coming from the mouth of your broker/financial advisor of which you should be Skeptical?

The Headlines:
--Jan Brewer Will Take Fight To Secure Borders To Supreme Court.
--Pipeline Break Spills Thousands Of Gallons Of Oil Into Michigan’s Kalamazoo River.
--Current Foreclosure Rate Will Keep Home Prices Lower Until 2013.
--New AP Poll Reports Bleak US Economy For 2011.
--New Gulf Report Says Large Oil Blotches Seem To Be Disappearing.
--Medvedev Widens Power Of KGB Successor Agency; Move Said To be Designed To Stifle Protests And Intimidate Government Opponents.

Back to More Stuff:

What will the people do when they get bored with YouTube?

Why should we in The US be happy that the President Of Mexico is applauding the legal decision on the Arizona law. It just shows how much he wants to get rid of his people.

I guess “Prime Time” doesn’t buy into “On my honor to do the best / To do my duty to God and country and to obey scout law / To help pother people at all times; / To keep myself physically strong, mentally awake and morally straight.” That’s the Scout motto the President missed by skipping off to The View and a NYC fundraiser. It isn’t that other Presidents have not shown to talk to the kids, but this was the 100th Anniversary of a great American organization. The View! Whoopie-to-do.

Let’s get the “Inherited” deficit right Department:
(Note: If the accompanying chart doiesn't show here, write and I'll send it along.)
Just to put all of this “Inherited” deficit talk into perspective, the Democrat Congress of Pelosi and Reid (Obama was a member and a voter for the big upward ticks in spending) started the shoppaholic spree in 2008. Check out the chart above. (Interesting how the deficit appears to be descending right around the time of 0’s 2012 election! That’s due to the Health Care monster slight of hand as designed by the, yes, Democrat Congress)

One of our brilliant readers tells us that: “There is only one job more dangerous than lighting the fuse. Going back to relight it…”

Thought the Same Eyes: Chapter 86. –I have never done a better job of acting than those 10 steps towards Kent. My kiss on the cheek was practically biblical. But, then when I felt his cheek against my lips I felt what I always have felt. I steeled myself against emotion and moved to the seat opposite him. Though I knew that in a moment I would feel his foot against my leg. I sat there in erotic anticipation. I always do when I’m with him. Even now when I am supposed to be skeptical. Even now when he seems to be having concerns about me. He has always thought like me and I him. My heart was beating faster.
“It is so nice to see you Kent. It seems like months. So much has happened in the past several days.” He just sat there and looked at me like he was in love. He didn’t have to touch me. I could feel him from my memories. I shuddered.
“I agree.” Marie arrived with the pie that Kent had ordered and my coffee which he must have ordered for me. I looked at him in feigned surprise…and appreciation. But, that’s all he said.
We decided that it would not be good to hide my visits to Henry. Kent liked Henry. “The police are still concerned about the disappearance of your house cleaner, Laura.” His expression changed slightly.
“ I haven’t seen her since two days before she went missing.” He said mechanically. “I’d rather talk about you. Us.” He smiled, boyishly. “Maybe I should give up my work and run a way with you.”

An Internet feature yesterday listed America’s Ten Top Secluded beaches. They won’t be secluded any more.

The Answer:
1. “This is a good time to invest in the stock market.” 2. “Stocks on average make you about 10%.” 3. “Our economists are forecasting…” 4. “Investing in the stock market allows you to participate in the growth of the economy.” 5. “If you want higher returns, you have to take more risk.” 6. “The market’s really cheaper now; The P/E is about 13.” 7. “You can’t time the market.” 8. “We recommend a diversified portfolio of Mutual Funds.” 9. “This is a stock picker’s market.” And 10. “Stocks outperform over the long term.”

Eliminate risk. Vote out incumbents in 2010.

Jan Brewer for President.

No comments:

Post a Comment