Layng quietly in fields

Layng quietly in fields
Glstening lights

Monday, September 2, 2024

Relief.

 


Today's Tids Issue 5,609 

Forget it not month: 

 

Isn’t it great... Its September. I hope you enjoy September as much as I do. Maybe I always liked going back to school. Maybe I liked waking up from the doldrums of August. No, there is something magical about September to me. You know how it is, you can feel it but you can't explain it. And of course, it a month that makes us remember what pure evil can be.  It is the month of 911, and every generation should be reminded to never let down their guard. 

 

And, Happy Workaholics day! Let's celebrate all of those sweat it out at all hours until the job is finished; who does more than put in hours.  That's where greatness comes from 

 

I met a new neighbor who said he was a musician in a group called "the hinges" -- claimed they opened for 'the doors". Another grown from the TPL. 

 

The Question: 

Who was Mary Anne Nichols? 

 

The Headlines: 

--No Stock Agita Today. 

--UK Suspending Some Arms Sales to Israel. 

--VW Considering Cost Saving Measure of Closing Plant for first Time in History, 

--Americans Takea Day Off from Work. 

 

Will Tim Walz be standing next to K during the debate?  

 

Some people think that there is a viable Dem candidate because she isn't as nutty as Trump. Is that the best America can do in offering leaders choices for the people? How disheartening. K’s campaign slogan is basically, “I'm not Trump”. 

 

How many times have you read in the past few years the phrase, “Horrible CEO”. It is generally used when reporting on a former great company now floundering. Basically, it says to me that there are people who know how to play the game to get to the top but don't have a creative sense in their brains that would allow them to see problems early and come up with rational solutions. 

 

Ever since September 18 2020, The American Supreme Court has been Ruthless. 

 

I think I'd make a very good, horrible CEO and I wouldn’t mind leaving with a nice golden parachute. I wouldn't raise a ruckus; You can trust me on that oen.  

 

The Answer: 

Mary And Nichols was the first victim of Jack the Ropper. Not what you’d want to be known as. 

 

Sorry for the quick Holiday Verson. Will be back tomorrow with full bodied wowser! 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment