Layng quietly in fields

Layng quietly in fields
Glstening lights

Thursday, April 15, 2021

Stand up and be ourselves

 


Today's Tids Issue 4,884

I'm for individual personalities:

 

America won’t work if we continue to allow forcing decisions about justice through mob rule.

 

I do know one thing util we begin allow people to be the individuals they are and not as mindless sheep in groups, we will continue to set people against each other.

 

I hate my mood swings. They’re great!!

 

I don’t know what to write here anymore. I hate to use talking points and cliches. I prefer my own convoluted logic. The problem with rational logical investigations and evaluations is that nobody believes it any more.

 

The Question:

Where was Leonardo Da Vinci born?

 

The Headlines:

--Markets Surge; New Jobless Claims To Pandemic Low Point of 576K.

--Biden Warns Of Russia Threat, National Emergency; Imposes New Sanctions; Expels 11 Diplomats Over Election Interference.

--Iran To Increase Uranium Enrichment; Declines Summit with France, Germany and US.

--Taliban Declares Victory In Afghan Wars.

--House Dems Introduce Bill To Expand The SC Form Nine To Thirteen Justices; House Judiciary Committee Funds Commission That Could Recommend Reparations.

 

 

When I walk past an I-Hop, for a few minutes I feel like I’m getting heavier.

 

The New restaurant on Mars had great food but no atmosphere.

 

It’s not hard to believe that someday there could be a revolution in America. Hectically, as the poorer get poorer and further away from the top, the energy to change things becomes. more resolute. I also feel that it is easy to believe that there are other human inhabited planets throughout the universe. So, that’s where I’m coming from.

 

The tension is fomenting in the Middle East centered around the Iran and their nuke ambitious, But, have your seen nightly news on the networks looking at all into the situation>? I haven’t.

 

World enemies are looking like that they have joined together to test Joe B – China navy at the Philippines, Russia troops at the Ukraine and Iran speeding up uranium enrichment. The media will love the way JB handles it regardless.

 

The Taliban have always been great at receding into the woodwork to wait out their enemies.

 

I think that reparations is one of the biggest scams of our era.

 

The Answer:

Leonardo was from the town of Da Vinci! Easy, schmeezy.

 

The media could easily be the national force that would unify the nation. But basically, the majority of them only represent one side of the story, So the divide is good for them.

 

What does the cannibal say to the waiter on the cruise ship?

“Please bring me the passenger list.”

 

I think that tomorrow I will write a nice poem to make The Tids a happier place.

No comments:

Post a Comment