Layng quietly in fields

Layng quietly in fields
Glstening lights

Friday, February 11, 2022

Cheesy Valentine: Brie mine.

 


Today's Tids Issue 5,103

Never Forget:

 

From what I am seeing in society today there is a clear possibility that generations our future will only see their country as one that prosecuted Africans and stole from the indigenous. But America was built for the good of all on the backs of all hard working really decent people. America was built by immigrant how sought its shore for freedom to escape tyrannical behaviors in their homelands. And that includes the first to step upon our shores. America is the greatest. I hop its goodness doesn’t get lost in reinvented history of the future. “Give me your tired and your poor…”.

 

My neighbor texted me, "I just made synonym buns!" I texted back, "You mean like grammar use to make?" I haven't heard from her since.

 

Have you noticed that the new trend seems to be about how much stuff you can cram between two hamburger roll halves? In fact, not to be left out, McDonald’s has new option of putting with the tomato and lettuce a fillet of fried fish, fried chicken and a quarter pounder. Why! Just give me a burger with cheese You know, so I can taste the burger.

 

People often read much too much into what I’m saying in this Tids mess. I get letters telling me I mean this or that and I don’t have a clue about what they are saying.

 

For all of you happy strummers out there, today is National Get Out Your Guitar Day. 

 

The Question:

What is hard to beat for breakfast?

 

The Headlines:

 --Markest Open Higher Following Another Blood Bath; Consumer Sentiment Index Falls From 67.4% to 61.7%.

-- European Scientists Say They Have Made A Major Breakthrough In Quest To Develop Practical Nuclear Fusion

--Biden Rejects Report By Military Investigators Criticizing His Admin’s Handling Of The US Withdrawal; Prez Signs Order Redirecting Afghan Frozen $7 Billion To Afghan Humanitarian Aid And 9/11 Victims.

--Inflation Making Chicken Wings For Superbowl Parties Costly.

 

Yesterday the markets tanked because of high inflation which had our gurus saying that they now really, really feared increased interest rates. I thought that was exactly what they said about a bad tanking market day two weeks or so ago. There’s a lot of BS on the street. Is it the Bears or the Bulls?.

 

They also put far too much stuff into ice cream, and pizzas too. Simplicity is one of the great little secrets to good living.

 

I was surprised to see that Aaron Rogers was the NFL MVP for the second year in a row. I agree that he is a masterful QB, but I wouldn’t have given him the big award. Jonathan Taylor of Indy, Cooper Kupp of the RAMS and Josh Allen of Buffalo are three that come to mind.

 

A radish is an almost cool vegetable.

 

These wild swings are scary but I think we forget how intrinsic computer algorithms have become in the ongoing mystery of market fluctuates.

 

Lots of warnings coming out of the US about the imminent possibility of the Russia Invasion. The new Putin plan ow being explored is quit Machiavellian, with puppeteer smiling over his promise not to invade while he smuggles troops inside Ukraine to support an internal takeover of Ukraine Gov. Keep your eye on the border troops, Don’t look at those sneaking in.

 

It would be sad if Russia’s great 15 yo skater Kamilla Valiera’s Olympic chances were scuttled by a drug test.

 

They say that the JLo-Owen Wilson new Romcom “Marry Me” is a pretty good one. But, I was looking forward to Death on the Nile, and it is not getting rave reviews.

 

The Answer:

A boiled egg! Bada-bing!

 

Don’t forget – Monday is Valentine’s Day! If you do forget, I’m not bailing you out.

 

Have a great weekend, E-v-e-r-y-b-o-d-y!!

No comments:

Post a Comment