Layng quietly in fields

Layng quietly in fields
Glstening lights

Tuesday, June 6, 2023

Saving Face.


Issue 5,265

Happy Days or What (6/2/2023)  

 

 

Well... the Repubs got a little, the Dems got a little and we didn’t have another day of infamy. Just as we probably all knew. 


There's a Technoglitch at teh end of this mess and I don't know what to do with it. Live with it and don't bother me.

 

eBay is so useless. I tried to look up lighters and it gave me 13,749 matches. 

 

A few days ago, I wrote about the “TechnoHuman and I believe more than ever that humans have always developed by adapting to the technological discovery of the day. From the wheel to AI and every little improvement in-between. Human emotions never change – Love and grief, anger and kindness, elation and sorrow – people are of who they are and what they feel. 

 

The Question: 

Scientifically, a raven has 17 primary wing feathers, the big ones at the end of the wing are called pinion feathers. A crow has 16. So, what is the difference between a raven and a crow? 

 

 

The Headlines: 

--May Jobs Report Of 339K New Jobs Excites Wall Street; Markets Soar. 

--Senate Pushes Debt Deal Out The Diir Over to Prez. 

--Arlene is First Tropical Storm; Forms off Florida But Not Treat.  

 

This could be the shortest Tids in the history of Tids. I had a pretty confusing, time consuming day. But I will be back Monday bright eyed and bushy-tailed! Me? Bushy taield? T What does that mean. 

 

Here's something about the unity of Police that is just about as good as it gets.  

 

Just spoke with Bill Withers and told him "Ain't No Sunshine" is bad grammar. He said, "I know, I know, I know, I know, I know, I know, I know." 
 

All those people who run from small towns to the big cities for the excitement are missing more than they will ever know 

 

Once upon a time there was a King who was only 12 inches tall. He was a terrible King, but he made a great ruler. 

 

Nice thought from a good reader:  

“This is what I want in heaven…words to become notes and conversations to be symphonies.” 

Tina Turner 

 

Minnesota added PTSD to the list of afflictions that would qualify for disability pension for first responders. PTSD is a horrible thing for humans to live with. We have seen it in our returning veterans. In Minnesota PTSD claims in one year went from 10 146. Is that because of the pot of gold theory, if you will fund it, they will come, or is it that people didn't apply before because they knew they wouldn't be accepted.  

 

The Answer: 

It is only a matter of a pinion. 

 

 

Have a great Weekend, E-v-e-r-y-b-o-d-y!! 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment