Layng quietly in fields

Layng quietly in fields
Glstening lights

Thursday, April 21, 2022

Madmen and heroes.

 


Today's Tids Issue 5,150 

Health is Good: 

 

 

ll of a sudden, I have a feeling of hopelessness for Ukraine. It hurts. 

 

The new quite pleasant 12-day champ on Jeopardy just seems to have a problem betting big. But I have always liked a good conservative. 

 

But there is a little hope in the stock markets this morning, I don’t know why, but I’ll take it.  

 

Spare me. Today is National “High Fives” Day. I have never been a big fan of glee that seems so manufactured. 

 

I’ll tell you what scares me. It’s Russia's new super-fast, undetectable nuke carrying ICBM. It’s scary of it is true.  

 

The Question: 

Who was the first black player in the NBA? 

 

The Headlines: 

--Markets Tumble After Strong Opening; Powell Makes Case For Frontloading Interest Rates With 50 Basis Point Increases To Head Off Inflation Faster. 

-- Supreme Court Rules Puerto Ricans Don’t Have Constitutional Right To Some Federal Benefits. 

--CNN+ Shutting Down After $300Million Investment. 

--Kentucky Abortion Law Blocked; Services To Resume. 

--Putin Said To Have Haled All Out Destruction Of Steel Mill; Claims Of Victory In Mariupol Disputed By US. 

 

The judge who ended mandated facemask wearing didn't say you couldn't wear them. 

 

The markets seem to be holding on but unfortunately it may be the just because the big dynamic companies keep surprising gto help the future appear positive. But the real danger now is what happens of the hot Hall Street heroes falter only providing lackluster guidance. Then we see the real picture after looking more l closely at a broader array of lethargic stocks.  

 

Do you think that cats have a secret website where they upload clips of cute humans trying to open DVD packaging and jump-start cars. 

 

Have you noticed how Repub leadership is running away from trump and his handpicked candidates. The Repubs have a chance to regain Congress this year but worry that the Trump factor will cloud the cohesiveness of the party. I will never forget how his meddling in Georgia caused Repubs to be in the minority. I’m watching all of this closely. 

 

A reader sends me a pic of: highway sign caution: “Wet When Raining”. And these are the people who elect our government 

 

I’ve met some really nice people while waiting to get booster shots. 

 

I hate face masks as much as anybody. But I'd probably wear one on an airplane 

 

Before Linked-in, most people never got close to strangers. 

 

The Answer: 

Harold Hunter out of West Virginia Tech was number Balck payer to sign an NBA contract. 

 

Old mathematicians never die; they just lose some of their functions.  

 

 

 

 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment