Layng quietly in fields

Layng quietly in fields
Glstening lights

Wednesday, September 14, 2022

I’m happy.


Today's Tids Issue 5,268

Maybe it's the weather: 

 

 

U-G-L-Y! What else could I write about yesterday's Stock Market mess.  

 

The Star-Spangled Banner was written 210 years ago this early thia morning. Somehow, it still waves. Despite it all. 

 

Australasian Marsupials living with each other find Koalaty time when together. (Thanks to Jumble) 

 

The Question: 

Streaming is taking over. What are the top ten Streaming services? 

 

The Headlines: 

--Stock Markets Showing A Little life After A flood of Despondency; PPOC Comes In On the Numbers Offering A Bit Of Brightness. 

--Election Denier Don Bolduc Upsets The Apple Cart In New Hampshire Repub Primary; Could Be Another Blow To Repubs Taking Back Senate. 

--Ukraine Ganis Moire Ground.  

--Package Explodes At Boston’s Northeastern University, University Employee Injured; Second Package Disarmed. 

--Illinois Abortion Ban Taks Effect Thursday; West Virginia Legislature Passes Abortion Ban With Few Exceptions. 

 

I am a drug addict. I am useless until I have my coffee in the morning.  

 

America’s Got Talent had its big do last night, but it is hard to sense a winner because the crowds go berserk over them all and the judges are always entirely orgasmic. The three acts that satisfied me the most were Kristy Sellers, 14 yo Sarah James and Celia Munos. I was prepared to be all in for Mayyas, but I thought the Lights routine was a little off. I believe Drake Milligan kept himself in contention and could win The Voice -- Good song. and pleasing performance. But, they really didn’t bring down my house. Saxophonist Avery Dixon is a darn good saxophone player, but my mind wandered halfway thought. I was all in also for Nicholas RIBS and on whole his act was visually appealing; I wasn't sure what was magic and what was digital manipulation. I also tend to like computer generated AI concepts, and while the e Elvis thing was decent and the Images of Heidi, Sofia and Simon made the judges happy, I thought in its entirety it was ordinary -- like, seem it all before. I didn't laugh at comedian Mikee Winfield. Maybe it was because I was reading the election returns on the bottom scroll. But I didn’t hear anything funny in his opening and my mind easily wandered away. I love Magicians, and l liked the ending after I watched Hu Hojin meticulously build what bec the statue of liberty. But frankly, I just wasn’t awed by much before that. Unfortunately, Chapel Hart, while singing a really nice and appropriate song, just didn’t have it, at least to me. Mayya and Drake maybe the top two favorites but I wouldn’t count out Kristy and Sarah.  

 

How come it is called America's Got Talent when so many of te performers come from somewhere way beyond America. 

 

The next big spendemic in America could be credit card debt. Keep an eye that one.  

 

Maybe it’s just me, but I didn't see many, if any Network TV programs or stars up for Emmys. Doesn’t the Emmy Academy watch Network TV? 

 

In August, Streaming overtook cable programming share of market for the first time. It will be just a matter of time until cable will disappear.  

 

It is great that Ukraine is making so much headway now, but the fearsome s thing is that the ego of Putin may force him to resort to eth most dangerous of weapons including Nukes. Desperate peoepl often become crazier than they normally are.  

 

In RI’s primary yesterday the candidate who looked easily the strongest in the last debate lost to some extent because of “Early Voting”. What’s wrong with voting on Election Day? 

 

One of our favorite contributors sends in this: “I've been telling folks the benefits of dried grapes. It's about raisin' awareness! 

 

In Lebanon depositors are holding up their own back to get their money out. Yikes! 

 

The market had its worst day in a few years because inflation numbers didn’t match pipedreams.  

 

Today is National Sober day. I guess if you don't count Diet Coke, I’m doing Ok. 

 

The Answer: 

Number one is Direct TV. Next is Peacock followed by Hulu, Sling, Philo, Starz, Prime Video, HBO Max, Showtime and Paramount. US News & World report Lists the “Top Streaming Services” as Netflix, Prime Video, Disney+, Funimation, Hulu, HBO Max, Peacock, Crunchyroll, Paramount+ and Apple TV. After reading all about this paradigm changeover, I know I have a lot to learn. That means if you are having trouble with these answers, it is because I don’t know what I am talking about. 

 

Mice die in mousetraps because they don’t understand why cheese is free.  

 

Once we got electricity and plumbing, people really didn't much more. 

 

Gotta go. Thanks for listening. 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment