Layng quietly in fields

Layng quietly in fields
Glstening lights

Friday, September 23, 2022

Nothing but crystalline skies


Today's Tids Issue 5,274 

No grief allowed: 

 

 

It’s a beautiful day today. I look out upon the glistening sea and I can see forever. And not smirch or a blot on nature’s perfection. So why would I want to talk about the stock market tanking or Americans rankling when I can just sit back and happily suck in and find total comfort in the heavenly like peace. 

 

So, guess what, this will be a short, long weekend Tids.  

 

I did have a major error yesterday in the TidsPickers. I forgot to give the prediction on my own beloved Pats. I think Baltimore's defense will make the Pat’s offense look like a machine, and the pats will find a way to stop wonderful Lamar. 

 

The Question: 

What’s ironic about the Bible? What's ironic about A Charlie Brown Christmas? What's ironic about Charlie Chaplin.  

 

The Headlines: 

--Markets Ugly, Again. 

--Russians Leaving Town After Putin's Call up. 

--Pope Thinks Putin Is Sick.  

--Iranian Uprising Most Significant In Years. 

--Boston Celtics Surprisingly Suspend For A Year Up And Coming Coach For Conduct Contrary To Celtics Standards. 

 

Lobsters are worth the money. 

 

Do you know that every Repub President or Strong threat to the left progressive agenda has been called “Hitler”. The Libs who cried wolf. Oh Hum. 

 

Interesting paradox about getting older – Your eyesight gets worse but your ability to see through BS gets s better,  

 

Lemme see – Today is both Vegetarian day or Great American Pot Pie Day. I think I know where I’m going, and it isn't green or orange or purple. 

 

It's becoming increasingly clear  

That my mind has run out of ideas. 

So, I'm taking the rest of this day off, 

I hope you don’t run out and cheer!! 

 

The Answer: 

In one of the most interesting irony examples, the most shoplifted book in America is The Bible. --Every year ABC cuts down A Charlie Brown Christmas—a movie about the over-commercialization of the holidays—to to make room for more commercials. --Charlie Chaplin once entered a “Walk Like Charlie Chaplin” contest… and came in 20th. 

 

Have a great weekend, E-v-e-r-y-b-o-d-y!! 

 

I’ll be back Monday! Old people usually don’t talk about things three days away. But, you have to keep alive the adventurous spirit 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment