Layng quietly in fields

Layng quietly in fields
Glstening lights

Thursday, May 11, 2023

The big Flood.

 


Today's Tids Issue 5,250 

A flowing Day: 

 

 

While the weatherman touts our heat,  

And the cold winter he aborts, 

I still get goosebumps on my legs 

Cause he suggested I wear shorts. 

 

The weather people continually dupe readers and watchers into something tat his not there. They point to the thermometer but forget to tell everybody that there are 20 mph winds blowing across 45-degree waters. That ls call A/C. Are they being paid by the tourism council? 

 

The tourists are here early, at least that what my near brush with death from driving meter says. You just have to be prepared for people doing the damnedest things. Yes, the hordes are coming and it is not about normal driving logic anymore. 

 

The Lefty Cable news Networks have finally figured it out, more conservatives watch cable news TV than Dems and libs. MSNBC and CNN seem to be making a concerted movement towards the middle hopefully to chip away at Fox dominant ratings. 

 

Dad Puns: That's how eye roll. 

 

The Question: 

What is the highest density solid on our planet? I know, it is kind of dumb question and not common knowledge. But now when you see the answer you will know and be a star at summer cocktail parties and cookouts. 

 

The Headlines: 

--Stocks End Mixed; Dow Drops 221, S&P Down, Nas Up; Regional Bank Instability Biggest Concern; Producer Prices Come in Cooler Than Expected 

--Illegal Entrants Gang Up at USA Southern Border Awaiting Title 42 Lapse. 

--Peloton Recalls 2.2 Million Bikes for Safety Reasons. 

--Boston Celtics Face Do or Die Sixth Game Tonight in Philadelphia. --CNN Hosts Trump NH Town Hall to the Dismay of Loyal CNN Watchers; He Talks Too Much. 

--RI Skipper Charlie Enright Leads 11th Hour Racing Boat Across Finish Line First in Latest Leg of World Ocean Race.  

--Finland’s Outgoing PM Sanna Marin Files for Divorcee. 

 

Hey, it's typical Rhode Island all over again. The new strongest, fastest growing industry is Storage Centers. Holy economic salvation, Batman! Now that will draw a lot of the most talented workers in the nation. Yes, who needs building high tech centers and manufacturing plants on valuable land when you can store stuff. But then most talented companies avoid RI because of so many anti biz regulations. 

 

Synonym rolls: just like grammar used to make. 

 

Title Forty-Two, Schmorty-Two, there shouldn’t be a promise that entices people to enter the country illegally. Americans are all for immigration and most know firsthand what it has meant them and their families past and future. But orderly immigration works for everybody, and unlawful entry only creates chaos. What a mess wishy-washy decision making has made at our borders. By the way, we already have immigration laws. 

 

Spell-Check has no imagination and at times it just looks lost. 

 

It looks like Google has Upped the AI battle between itself and Microsoft. This morning Microsoft dropped a commercial on my lap top extolling all of the cool features of the new technology, and I couldn’t see anything that would really make me any happier than I already. 

 

One of the things that Microsoft AI tells me it can do for me is write my ideas in a crystalline cool flow. But personally, I have a lot of fun creating my crystalline own cool flow, exploration of word usage, finding new ways to express myself all by myself. I've been writing like that for years, which is a reason why I never got good grades in English classes. The teachers wanted me to adjust to some pre-determined flow, like using grammar rules for instance. So, if I resist adhering to AI, it's because of my teacher's past.  

 

Practice safe text: use commas. 

 

The Answer: 

The beautiful blue tinged metal Osmium 22.6 g/cc is the most dense of all solids on earth. The top five are, Osmium, Iridium, 22.4 g/cc, Platinum, 21.45 g/cc, Rhenium, 21.2 g/cc, Uranium, 20.2 g/cc. 

Feeling smarter?  

 

On a fast track today 

 

It’s been a blast being with you. Enjoy the alleged warmth. 

No comments:

Post a Comment