Layng quietly in fields

Layng quietly in fields
Glstening lights

Tuesday, February 9, 2021

Games adults play.

 


Today's Tids Issue 4,837

I'd rather watch snow and ice.

 

Despite the proclivity of US Senators spending without knowing, there is no truth to the rumor that Joe Biden Is thinking if putting the US economy on the BitCoin standard. Or is there?

 

Hey Janet, I have a great idea. BitCoins! Yikes.

 

Tennis players are not good at Valentine’s Day. Love means nothing to them.

 

“What trial?” Yes, not everybody is clued to their Tv sets on this one. Trump has already been impeached by the voters and thrown out of office, which is the way te USA s designed to operate. And if voters think that way four years from now, he won’t be voted in, which is also the way it is supposed to be in this Republic of ours. You don’t ban people from running for office. Tis use of impeachment do remove duly elect people from office because you don’t like them or don’t subscribe to one group’s view of the world will be the end of Democracy in America. And I’m not kidding

 

I was having an argument with my wife at a restaurant on Valentine’s day. A stranger walked over and took my garlic bread and coleslaw. I looked at him. I wish he wouldn’t take sides.

 

Did you know that Patrick Mahomes may have set a Super Bowl record, running 467 yards in his own backfield evading tacklers

 

In the past I would have watched this supposed trial because I was a political junkie. But Politics punky has me running as fast as I ca n away from the mayhem on this one. It’s just power-hungry people playing games with my money. Let the Game Stop!

 

“What trial?”

 

I’ve just seen a paleontologist sitting in a bar talking to a piece of coal. He must be carbon dating.

 

I always liked that TV show Hart to Hart. They don’t make mystery shows like that anymore.

 

The Question:

What ae the 10 oldest US Colleges and Unnivesiaties?

 

The Headlines:

--Markets Taking A Breather After 6 Strong Sessions. Managed To Turn Positive After Slow Morning; Stimulus Hopes Continue To Drive Markets; Tesla Infusion Into BitCoin Has Digital Cash Rising,

--Second Trump Impeachment Trial Begins.

--Dems Reject Proposals To Lower Income Level For Stimulus Checks

 

We seem to have banned travelers from foreign counties entry into the good ole’ USA until they can show proof of a negative Covid test. I haven’t heard they are baring Illegal Immigrants for the same reason. I demand testing stations in all tunnels under the border border.

 

For some people, the best part of Valentine’s day is the next day when all of the chocolate goes on sale.

 

I heard this guy talking on the radio Monday a about some chapel in the middle of American and about dirt all dressed up in flowery over-the-top adjectives. It thought to myself, th Tids rhetoric isn’t that bad, is it? Ta I learned it was Bruce Springsteen in what I hear  is an acclaimed commercial for Jeep all about unifying the divide. My question is, What does Springsteen know about being in the middle. The commonalty isn’t about people walking on the same landscape, it’s about thinking about the same ideas. Merging ideas. listening and not demeaning. My guess is that Bruce hasn’t ever heard conservative idea he likes. He as a lot of driving over rough terrain to get to the middle of anything.

 

I’s not walking on earth that makes people similar, it’s what is ’in their hearts.

 

Did you hear about the mathematician who analyzed all of the women in his life and plotted the data on an Ex axis and Why Axis..

 

There’s couple of new ice wintry pics in the Tids today. www.worldviewetc.blogspot.com.

 

Lettuce is great for Valentine’s Day. It’s all heart.

 

The Answer:

You all probably knew that Harvard was Number in the oldie but goodie department. Number two is William & Mary followed by, St. John’s College (Annapolis), Yale, Washington College (Chesterton Maryland), University Of Pennsylvania, Moravian College, University of Delaware, Princeton ad Washington and Lee University.

 

What is the difference between a $20 dollar steak and a $50 dollar steak? Valentine’s day.

No comments:

Post a Comment