Layng quietly in fields

Layng quietly in fields
Glstening lights

Thursday, September 17, 2020

I see, therefore I escape.

 


Today's Tids Issue 4,738

Beyond Learning:

 

You may have noticed recently that a morning comic strip has revolved around an Einstein quote “Imagination is more important than knowledge.” That he said, “Knowledge is limited, Imagination encircles he world. I thinking without imagination you may never use your knowledge to discover, that knowledge may be limiting illumination. But if you look at the world through open eyes you will find what you brain infuses, your heart absorbs, your energy demands. But there is always a chance that successful actions as the result of imagining may not have enough knowledge behind it. On the other hand, imaginative opportunities may lay dormant if knowledge block the pursuits from imagination. I think I just got started on something that could go on forever. I just know that when I see beyond my dreams, if find that dream which was tier all along.

 

There are no parameters on that above Tidlet which may stifle the imagination.

 

Sally was quite the storm. It wasn’t a Cat five but because it was slow, it stayed around and battered and brought rain for hours. Many might now have been prepared if they let their minds be constricted traditional size level definitions. It always pays to look at all sides of all circumstances. I feel those people down thee. And also for all those terrified in west coast fires. Even as the western wildfire surges today and is considered the worst in history, some of eh long time firefighters are saying that this is just the beginning of fire season! Note: ese current fires have destroyed an area bigger than the State of New Jersey. In Sally land, rising waters have brought to Main Street 12-14 foot alligators and rafts of floating fire ants. In other words, we see the tragedy of disasters but never really know the full extent of human agitation.

 

Am I rambling too much to day?  I guess sometimes a lot of stuff bothers me and I have trouble being concise. But here’s my conciseness’ on this one: Tragedies’ hurt people, and caring about people is always foremost in my mind and I believe almost everybody else’s, caring for people suffering and not caring a bit about political statements.

 

I am having trouble with this morning mess these days because too much of the news is based upon statements from both sides of the aisle, of which, frankly, I just don’t care a whit about.

 

I refused to believe that My road worker Dad was stealing from his job. But when I got home, all the signs were there.

 

The Question:

Name the Five Best Sesame Street characters.

 

The Headlines:

--Stocks to Give Back After Disappointing Retail Numbers For August; New Jobless Claims Climb Slightly Over Previous Week; Tech Stocks Sliding.

--Rescuer I Operation Post-Sally Remove Over 70 Stranded In Floods; Citizens Warned To Stay Away From Flooded Ares Because of Wildlife And Fallen Wires; Section Of One Year Old Pensacola 3 Mile Bridge Missing.

--WHO Warns Of Rapid Escalation of Cases In Europe; New Cases Exceed Peaks In March.

--New UN Report Accuses Venezuela Of Widespread Cres Against Humanity; Includes Extrajudicial Executions, Enforced Disappearances, and Arbitrary Detentions And Torture.

--Stevie Nicks To Release 24-Karat Gold Live Album And Concert film.

--New Trump Allegation: Model Amy Doris Says Trump Assaulted Her At US Open Tennis Match 2 Decades Ago; White House Says Poppycock.

 

Our RI Governor is proudly proclaiming that after Maine at 93% recovery of economy to pre-Covid days, RI is second 90% of its pre Covid economy. What I’m seeing here doesn’t say much about our pre-Covid economy. Basically, what she is saying is that states with not much of an economy can get back faster to nothing than states with robust economies.

 

People in Government who have control of the RI economy don’t use their imaginations very well.

 

RIP boiling water. You will be mist.

 

Well the old Tids Pickers started NFL Week One with a mediocre 9-7. Tonight, we have the Battle of Ohio, a traditionally great football state, home of the HoF. Ohio NFL has been better at least coming off the Browns bad loss last week. Actually, Cinncy looked a little more cohesive than they have recently. I’m picking Browns. I don’t know why. I have list of Focus games. First is Panthers against Bucs, to whom the press has given a lot of love. Will the real Tom Brady show up here, or is he really getting too old. This will be an interesting match. I’ll pick Bucs. Even though the Pack looked great, when they play the Lions anything can happen, I’ll stick with GB. Experts are giving the Bills a little love as the team that will finally beat out the Pats for the AFC East. This is a test for them against the AFC E rival Dolphins who some say are much improved. I go Buffalo. The big spectacular play game of the week is Texans versus Ravens. Electrifying QB’s Jackson versus Watson. I go Ravens. My beloved Pats looked very efficient last week. But the playbook was shortened to accommodate newly arrived Newton. This is a tough pick for me, but think Seattle is a little better. Two teams who lately have been known for coming up short, the Cowboys and Falcons, battle with an objective of finding out who they are. It is a tough pick. I’ll take Cowboys. I put Washington and Cards in this focus section because The Skins looked a little more consistent last week. The Cards though looked quite strong with Hopkins, and I’ll pick em’.

 

Of the rest, I have a tough, confident Pitt over Denver, San Fran to come back big against the J-E-T-S.  Maybe I should have put Titans-Jags in the focus game section, But I’m picking Tennessee. Another tough pick is the NY Giants versus da Bears. I’ll pick the Giants. The Rams beat the Eagles, the Vikes beat the Colts, Chiefs continue winning against Chargers and Saints, who looked really fast on “D”, to continue winning against the Raiders.

 

I don’t think the White House said Poppycock.

 

It’s nice to see that good ole’ GE, once the solid darling of portfolios everywhere is talking good news again. This time with reports of increased positive cash flow. When the giant manufacturers like GE hummed, workers made be very good wages by working. Now we’re trying to make everybody equal through social programs. That’s stifling.

 

I think Mitt Romney is a pretty honest man. He says things that politicians don’t like to hear. I’d vote for him just because of that.

 

I have decided to sell my vacuum cleaner. It was just gathering dust.

 

Getting back to “Imagination”, here are five reasons why imagination is more important than knowledge: --Imagination creates Knowledge. --Imagination makes life interesting. --Imagination births innovation. --Imagination takes us places. --Imagination gives hope. Think about that last one for a moment. When life as it does, may look bleak for so many of the reasons that life can look bleak, an Imagination will open the mind to opportunities that would become solutions to problems which at one time seemed insolvable.

 

The Answer:

Talk about imagination -- think about what Sesame Street did for kids programming. The 10 Best Characters are starting at #10: Julia, Count von Count, Zoe, Oscar the Grouch, Snuffleupagus, Grover, Bert and Ernie, Cookie Monster, Elmo and #1 Best Character – Big Bird.

 

I like to use my imagination. But sometimes I have too much knowledge for my own good, so I throttle possibilities. I’m trying to be better.

 

Imagine, there are no politicians.

I imagine people understand each other

Imagine the venom disappears.

Imagine kindness.

Imagine we all are smiling.

No comments:

Post a Comment