Layng quietly in fields

Layng quietly in fields
Glstening lights

Wednesday, October 21, 2020

The National Mess.

 


Today's Tids Issue 4,759

What happened to laws?

 

Hooligans are taking over the cities, terrorizing neighborhoods and the politicians are enabling it. And then what happens, some lefty group uses an incident to protest something that never happened, and the rest of the anti’s joins in what is allt oo often a gigantic lie. And I am tired of it.

 

Actually, I feel quite upbeat today, but I had to rid myself of the venom that rises as I see the decay in rational civilization.

 

What if soy milk is just regular milk introducing itself in Spanish?

 

So, get ready for stock gurus to begin sending out lists of best stock buys if Biden gets in. I’m thinking environmentally related, government financed stocks will be big. For One.

 

I have an inferiority complex, but it is not a very good one.

 

The Question:

What are the best ever Dissent animated movies according to Rotten Tomatoes “Tomatometer”?

 

 

The Headlines:

--3 Major Markets All Up At Mid-Morning; All Eyes On Stimulus Deal; Netflix Sign-Ups Deteriorating After Dramatic Uptick In Early Pandemic Days.

--Gallop Poll Shows Slim 51% Majority For ACB; Number Is Highest Of All Trump Nominees; Only 32% Of Americans Favor Increasing Number Of SC Justices.

--Trump Walks Out Of Leslie Stahl 60 Minutes Interview After 45 Minutes; Tweets About Bias.

--Disney Theme Park Workers Fighting To Find Food; Workers Set Up New Food Bank.

--Pope Francis Calls For Civil Unions For Same Sex Couples.

--McConnell Warms WH About Making Stimulus Deal.

--OxyCotin Maker Perdue Agrees to 3 Criminal Charges.

 

 

So, the media goes nutty over the USA’s steady march to an uncivilized society while barely reporting another immense achievement from yesterday – a rocket landing perfectly on an asteroid. How amazing is that! I’m sure they will find a way to criticize it.  For vey loon who gets front page positive mentions for a chaotic stunt, there are a thousands of Americans working for a better future for all.

 

A new estimate has Biden at 258 “Solid, Likely and Leaning” Electrical College votes. Trump is at 125 Solid, Likely and Leaning. There are 155 toss-up votes.  I guess those rascally Dems now like the Electoral College.

 

My wife accused me of being immature, so I told her to get out of my fort.

 

I have always tried to be a quiet person so people would think I was smarter.

 

It was quite a misty morning here today. I always like cozy misty mornings by the sea.

 

I think it is good that only 32% of Americans are for increasing the number of Supreme Court Justices. It tells me we are still somewhat safe from the loony left. And those people who when they  lose, or can’t get their satiation within the USA fame work, change to rules.

 

A lot of people are going to watch the debate Thursday just for entertainment sake.

 

The Answer:

The Tomatometer rated all the Disney films with the high consumer percentage Liking being 100% and the low 36%. The two number one’s and only two at 100%, were Pinocchio and Many Adventures Of Winnie the Pooh. Now I’ll give you all the films at 90% or better. At 98 we had Snow White, Dumbo. 101 Dalmatians and Zootopia. At 97% we had Cinderella and the at 95% there was Moana, Aladdin and Fantasia. Beauty and the Beast was at 94%. Next was Lion king, The Little Mermaids, Lady and the Tramp and Ichabod and Mr. Toad at 93%. The rest in the (90% level were Winnie the Pooh, Frozen and Bambi. Maybe tomorrow I’ll do Pixar.

 

“Everyone should be able to do one card trick, tell two jokes and recite three poems in case they are ever trapped in an elevator.” –Lemony Snicket.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment